Pages


Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hello World

So I've done it. I've taken the plunge. I've popped my blogging cherry (sorry for the vulgarity!) Not many people in my life know that I've been considering starting a blog, but here I am with my own domain name and everything! GOD this is exciting. I've considered keeping journals and diaries, but to be completely, blatantly honest, I'm too lazy to physically write. And besides, I think the world is ready to take a peak inside the vast abyss also know as Rachna's Head:). It's currently 6:39 in the morning and I should really be sleeping seeing as how I haven't slept yet :| ugh. So on that note, the boys of Oasis and I bid you adieu. Goodnight!


"...dont look back in anger I heard you say...." LOVE IT! ok NOW goodnight!! :)

1 comment:

  1. WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BLOGGING, ok i got an exam in 2 hours, so i shud relaly b doin sum last minute cramming! TOODLES

    ReplyDelete